We are delighted to confirm that the golf course can open from Tuesday 1st December following the government announcement yesterday evening. This is one day earlier than had been anticipated.Revised protocols for the this phase can be found HERE. Please read this document carefully and adhere to the guidance provided.
As we anticipate a high level of demand timesheets have been set up as 9-hole casual golf from the 1st and 10th tees for the first seven days. Timesheets for the 1st December to the 7th December inclusive will go live on BRS at 8.15 pm on Monday 30th November. Golf will be in fourballs at 10-minute intervals. Information on the format after this initial period and the availability of timesheets will be issued shortly.
Please note the following:
• Members should book no more than 3 teetimes over the initial 7-day period. If teetimes are available at 8 pm on the evening before then additional bookings can be made. Only one 9-hole booking can be made on each day. Members must use the booking system in line with the playing rights attached to their membership.
• Golf Ireland have issued strong instructions that golfers must adhere to the travel restrictions imposed by government at all times.
• The locker rooms will be open for use of the toilet facilities only. The showers will remain out of use.
• The Proshop will be open for business.
• The wearing of face masks is mandatory in all indoor spaces.
• Winter rules are in operation on the course. Please place your ball in all areas on the course.
Information on the reopening of the bar and restaurant facilities will be issued shortly.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the club.